Charming Country Getaway
Get swept up in the charm of South Eastern Ontario’s countryside with a 2-night stay at this welcoming bed and breakfast. Set on five acres amid scenic farmland, the Terrace Green B&B oozes country charm: from the cozy rooms to the down-home friendliness. Most famous perhaps is their generous breakfasts made from farm fresh eggs and local ingredients. After breakfast take a stroll on the lush property or head out to explore all that this region has to offer.
Terrace Green B&B may feel like a world away, but it is actually centrally located in Winchester, Ontario — less than an hour from the nation’s Capital and two hours from Montreal. Nearby you will find the St. Lawrence Seaway, the Thousand Islands area, the Rideau Canal and dozens of little communities just waiting to be explored. The delightful community of Merrickville, officially dubbed Canada’s Most Beautiful Village by Communities in Bloom, is a short drive away.
*Take advantage of Ontario’s 2022 Staycation Tax Rebate, up to 20%*
3 Days/2 Nights - $289/couple CAD
Landsby is a Preferred Partner with VIA Rail. Contact us to add your rail tickets.
Book an experience with Landsby and benefit from our preferred car rental agreements with Enterprise/National:
- Special contract rates
- Ceiling rates or 10% off best rate for National Car Rental
- 5% discount for Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Complimentary membership in National’s Emerald Club®
- Free additional driver
- 2-nights accommodation in King, ensuite bathroom with Victorian soaker tub and fireplace.
- We have 4 other rooms available, please ask us about room availability
- All rooms come with a full breakfast with choice of:
- Free-range farm fresh eggs, smoked bacon, juice, toast homemade jams coffee/tea.
- French toasted croissant stuffed with fingers of smoked ham and sliced pears and served with warm maple syrup.
- Modified eggs benedict with no butter used but amazingly delicious.
- If you have any special needs or allergies, please notify us ahead of time so we can make arrangements to prepare your food properly
- Free parking
- Anything of a personal nature or that is not mentioned above
- The price listed is per couple
- Once purchased, please contact Landsby to confirm your dates and availability
You’ll feel relaxation set in before even arriving at the Terrace Green Bed and Breakfast. Just driving through the country fields under a seemingly endless sky will start to melt all your worries away. Once you arrive and check in at Terrace Green, you will be swept up in the country charm. Hosts Annette and Jim Angus are welcoming and accommodating, the country views are incredible and the lodgings meet all your requirements and more for a good night’s sleep.
This lovely property makes for a perfect cozy retreat. Your room will have a comfy king-sized bed, a Victorian soaker tub and a warm fireplace for relaxing any time of the day. In the mornings, breakfast is served in style. You’ll enjoy a full country breakfast, with farm fresh ingredients and homemade jams.
Head into town to explore charming Winchester where you’ll find some shops and restaurants. If you’d like to explore a bit further, the Village of Merrickville (voted Most Beautiful by Communities in Bloom) is just 30-minutes away. Located along the Rideau River, Merrickville is small-town Ontario at its best, offering shopping and dining in a beautiful setting. Another great option for an afternoon is the town of Morrisburg (25 minutes from Terrace Green) located on the St. Lawrence. Here you can take in a show at the Upper Canada Playhouse or venture on a walk along the river.