Niagara Falls Butterfly Conservatory
Step inside one of the largest glass-enclosed butterfly conservatories in North America, and explore a tropical garden oasis at the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory.
60 Minutes - $16.50/person CAD
- Admission to the Butterfly Conservatory
- Everything that is not mentioned in included
- The price listed is per person
- Once purchased, please contact Omega Tours to confirm your dates and availability
- Face coverings are required at all Niagara Parks attractions and indoor public spaces. Guests are encouraged to bring their own, but disposable options are also available
- Cleaning procedures have been enhanced across Niagara Parks. Extra attention is paid to high-touch areas, and guests are encouraged to make frequent use of hand wash and sanitizer stations.
- Combine your admission to other Niagara Falls attractions!
Step inside one of the largest glass-enclosed butterfly conservatories in North America, and explore a tropical garden oasis at the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory. Admire the beauty of over 2,000 vibrantly coloured butterflies fluttering freely around you as you explore 180 metres of winding pathways adorned with lush vegetation and trickling waterfalls. Your self-guided walking tour begins with a short, informative video presentation.
Yours to explore
Make your way through the meandering pathways inside the glass-enclosed conservatory. Surrounded by towering tropical plants and gorgeous blooms, where you go next is up to you! You’ll find feeding trays where butterflies gather for an up-close look, specially curated blooms that attract these fascinating creatures, and a picturesque waterfall creating a virtual rain forest atmosphere.
The emergence window
Experience a fascinating stage of the butterfly’s life cycle at the emergence window. Various species of butterflies, in their pupae stage, hang in this enclosed space. If you’re lucky, you might even see a butterfly emerge from its pupa, hanging to dry its wings before its first flight