A Rustic County Experience In Prince Edward County
Love food, wine and nature? Then Prince Edward County is an ideal place to plan a getaway this winter. Whether you’re looking for a romantic holiday with your partner or a girls weekend away, the County is the perfect choice. You’ll find incredible dining options, wineries (plus cideries and breweries), and beautiful winter vistas throughout — all just two hours east of Toronto or three hours southwest of Ottawa.
On this 2-night getaway, you will be swept up in the rustic charm of the Eddie, a 78-acre property in the heart of Prince Edward County. Picture a 160-year old red barn, a majestic historic home and hosts that know how to make you feel like a VIP, and you’ll have an idea of what makes the Eddie so special.
*Take advantage of Ontario’s 2022 Staycation Tax Rebate, up to 20%*
3 Days/2 Nights - $799/couple CAD
Landsby is a Preferred Partner with VIA Rail – take the train to Trenton, Belleville or Napanee to enjoy this experience. Contact us to add your rail tickets and we can arrange a transfer into the county or arrange for a car rental.
Book an experience with Landsby and benefit from our preferred car rental agreements with Enterprise/National:
- Special contract rates
- Ceiling rates or 10% off best rate for National Car Rental
- 5% discount for Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Complimentary membership in National’s Emerald Club®
- Free additional driver
- Free car rental drop-off at Belleville rail station to drive into Prince Edward County
- Accommodations for two nights for two people in a Queen Suite
- Hot Breakfast for two
- Alpaca Winter Experience: Spend 1.5 hours on a working alpaca farm and interact with these incredible animals OR an Evening Campfire: Spend a couple of hours cozy by the fire on the beautiful grounds at The Eddie Hotel & Farm. Includes your own firepit with s’mores and hot beverages. Can be arranged during the afternoon or under the stars for a romantic or family fun winter experience.
- Anything of a personal nature or that is not mentioned in included
- The price listed is per couple
- Once purchased, please contact Landsby to confirm your dates and availability
- Upgrade your stay in the King Suite (based on availability)
As you get settled into your comfortable accommodations, take some time to explore the farm. The iconic red barn that is the centrepiece of this property will blow you away with its beauty and charm. If you’re looking for more outdoor adventure, the 49-kilometre Millenium Trail is directly accessible from here. Snowshoes and bikes are available for guests to use.
No two rooms in this 1860’s home are the same — each suite has its own unique style. The main house has one Queen and three King suites, some with partial lake views and all with comfortable accommodations that are sure to guarantee a good night’s sleep. A full breakfast is served each morning.
As part of your stay, you will be treated to a private tour of a local alpaca farm where you can spend some time getting to know the fluffy residents. Alternatively, you can opt for an evening campfire by the pond, complete with s’mores and drinks.
The Eddie makes a perfect couples getaway or a girls weekend retreat as it is centrally located in the County, between Wellington and Bloomfield. The whole County is at your doorstep and ready to be explored.