Historic Stay in Brockville
Located along the banks of the St. Lawrence River, on the eastern edge of the Thousand Islands archipelago, Brockville is one of South Eastern Ontario’s hidden gems. Discover the history and natural beauty of this region with this 2-night stay in Brockville.
Stay in a beautifully restored 1824 limestone building that seamlessly blends historic charm with modern luxuries. The Sir Isaac Brock B&B is in downtown Brockville, walking distance to shops, restaurants and attractions, including the educational and fun Aquatarium.
*Take advantage of Ontario’s 2022 Staycation Tax Rebate, up to 20%*
3 Days/2 Nights - $399/couple CAD
Landsby is a Preferred Partner with VIA Rail – take the train to Brockville to enjoy this experience. Contact us to add your rail tickets.
Book an experience with Landsby and benefit from our preferred car rental agreements with Enterprise/National:
- Special contract rates
- Ceiling rates or 10% off best rate for National Car Rental
- 5% discount for Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Complimentary membership in National’s Emerald Club®
- Free additional driver
- Accommodations for two nights for two people in the King or Queen Suite
- Daily Breakfast
- Early check-in & Welcome gift
- Anything of a personal nature or that is not mentioned in included
- The price listed is per couple
- Once purchased, please contact Landsby to confirm your dates and availability
- Ask us about adding touring options in Brockville and the surrounding area
Brockville is located just off Highway 401 and is also accessible by way of VIA Rail. Once you arrive, check in at the Sir Isaac Brock B&B where you will be warmly greeted by your hosts. Marvel at the beautifully restored, historically designated building that will be your home for the next two nights. The floors in your suite are 190 years old and retain their beautiful charm, while the 11 foot ceilings and large windows provide plenty of light. The property only has two suites so you will have lots of space and privacy. A full breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or on the patio in warmer weather.
Spend your days exploring Brockville — there’s plenty to do in every season. Enjoy the local shops and restaurants, take a stroll along the waterfront, or head out for some outdoor adventure at one of the nearby conservation areas.