Wellness Retreat In The Heart Of Québec
Discover the scenic beauty of the Eastern Townships (Cantones de l’est) with a 2-night stay at this exceptional property in Québec. Known for culinary excellence, the Eastern Townships are located an hour outside of Montreal and are a favourite getaway for families, foodies and those seeking peace in nature.
Set on 112 forested acres, the Domaine Jolivent offers a serene environment with direct access to Brome Lake, one of the region’s prettiest. With just 12 rooms and suites, there’s plenty of space for everyone to find an oasis of calm. An outdoor pool, on-site spa and gourmet cuisine make this the perfect wellness and culinary retreat.
3 Days and 2 Nights - $699/couple CAD
- 2 nights in a Classic Queen
- Daily breakfast for 2
- 1 Gourmet dinner for 2
- 2 X 1-hour massage
- 25$ credit at the Gourmet on-site boutique (with minimum $100 spend)
- Items of a personal nature
Classic Queen room for 2 nights includes:
- Private bathroom with shower
- Air conditioning
- Room upgrades are available upon request
Domaine Jolivent is a peaceful, welcoming accommodation near Brome Lake. It is nestled on 112 acres of beautiful woods where you can enjoy:
- several kilometres of private hiking trails
- a magnificent, landscaped outdoor swimming pool designed for relaxation and pleasure
- access to Brome Lake and its attractions
- a gourmet experience at the restaurant Alizé
- an outdoor grill experience at the bistro Mistral
The twelve quiet, comfortable rooms and suites feature bathrooms with a shower, air conditioning and WI-FI… steps away from restaurants and a cozy lounge with a fireplace. Your stay includes a daily gourmet breakfast, one gourmet dinner for two, a one hour massage for each guest and a $25 gift card to spend at the on-site boutique. Let your troubles melt away as you indulge in good food, relaxing treatments and beautiful surroundings on this rejuvenating retreat.