Luxurious Couples Getaway with Dining
The charming village of Morrisburg offers beautiful water views and a historic vibe. This 2-night getaway is the perfect cozy romantic retreat this winter.
You’ll spend two nights in sumptuous luxury at the Russell Manor Bed & Breakfast, a beautifully restored century home in the heart of Morrisburg village. After a freshly prepared breakfast, stroll through the pretty town or along the banks of the St. Lawrence. Morrisburg is home to the Upper Canada Playhouse, where you can enjoy quality theatre programming, and is close to Upper Canada Village (both open seasonally). In the evening, you’ll be treated to a gourmet three-course meal at the onsite Manor Bistro. With the St. Lawrence River just steps outside your door, head out for an after-dinner stroll along the waterfront and enjoy the stars overhead.
*Take advantage of Ontario’s 2022 Staycation Tax Rebate, up to 20%*
3 Days/2 Nights - $479/couple CAD
I asked my friend to rate the weekend out of 10 and she said it was a 12! Ron and Michael are fantastic! The accommodations were great and the food was out of this world. Those cocktails that Michael makes are potent and delicious. I’d go back in a heartbeat.
Michael and Ron are amazing, the care and attention to the smallest detail is extraordinary and this place is absolutely magical! So glad we found Landsby and Russell Manor!
Landsby is a Preferred Partner with VIA Rail – take the train to Cornwall or Brockville to enjoy this experience. Contact us to add your rail tickets and book a car with Enterprise or National below:
Book an experience with Landsby and benefit from our preferred car rental agreements with Enterprise/National:
- Special contract rates
- Ceiling rates or 10% off best rate for National Car Rental
- 5% discount for Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Complimentary membership in National’s Emerald Club®
- Free additional driver
- Accommodations for two nights for two people in the St James Suite
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 course dinner for two at the Manor’s Bistro ***Holiday surcharge apply.
- Anything of a personal nature or that is not mentioned in included
- The price listed is per couple
- Once purchased, please contact Landsby to confirm your dates and availability
- Upgrade your stay in higher category suites (based on availability)
- Experience your favourite holiday traditions in a winter wonderland setting, all under the glow of a million lights adorning the heritage buildings and trees of Upper Canada Village! Book a romantic carriage ride for two. Visit Saint Nick (select evenings). Enjoy festive dining and shop at the Village Store
- Dates: The event will run from 5 PM – 9PM on select evenings from December, 2021 until January, 2022 and tickets will be available in timed entry slots every 30 minutes to allow for social distancing
Your home base for this getaway is the truly spectacular Russell Manor, a Victorian gem just a block away from the St. Lawrence Seaway. Hosts Michael Burton and Ron Currie have created a luxury experience for guests, with private dining spaces for each group and exclusive patio access for overnight guests. You’ll feel like a VIP as you sip cocktails and enjoy a curated charcuterie selection with delicious Quebec cheese (order in advance) in surroundings that are part home, part art gallery.
Breakfast is a splendid affair with a selection of delicious and freshly made meals. You’ll be all set for a day of exploring historic Morrisburg or the surrounding region. Walk the pretty waterfront, catch a show at the Upper Canada Playhouse, enjoy a warm beverage at a local cafe or head to a nearby winery. Whatever level of activity you seek, Morrisburg delivers. Just outside Morrisburg are Long Sault, Iroquois and Cornwall, all waiting to be explored. The nation’s capital is only an hour away. Upper Canada Village, a 60-acre heritage village, is a great place to spend an afternoon.
In the evening, you will be pampered with a delicious three-course meal, served in a private dining space. If you’re looking for a cozy spot to spend a weekend, this place is a winner. The intimate atmosphere, attention to detail and impeccable service make Russell Manor an unforgettable destination.