Seaway and Cider Experience From Kingston
Kingston is one of Ontario’s prettiest cities, often called the Limestone City for its many stunning buildings made from the silvery white rock. With a waterfront location and a distinct historic vibe, Kingston’s walkable downtown core is a dream to explore. And with the Thousand Islands at its doorstep, Kingston is a great jumping off point for adventures in this breathtaking part of Ontario.
This 2-night weekend getaway is the perfect mix of relaxation and adventure: you’ll have plenty of time to explore Kingston from your centrally located hotel and you’ll get a taste of adventure as you soar through the air on a helicopter tour of the Thousand Islands archipelago, landing for a light lunch at the region’s newest cider mill.
*Take advantage of Ontario’s 2022 Staycation Tax Rebate, up to 20%*
3 Days/2 Nights - $999/couple CAD
Landsby is a Preferred Partner with VIA Rail – take the train to Kingston to enjoy this experience. Contact us to add your rail tickets.
Book an experience with Landsby and benefit from our preferred car rental agreements with Enterprise/National:
- Special contract rates
- Ceiling rates or 10% off best rate for National Car Rental
- 5% discount for Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Complimentary membership in National’s Emerald Club®
- Free additional driver
- 2 nights in a Standard Guest Room at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Kingston Waterfront or Similar (King or 2 Queen)
- Private Seaway and Helicopter Tour from Gananoque for 2 people (transfer for Gananoque from Kingston and return not included)
- $50 gift card for Black Dog Hospitality F&B
- Helicopter experience only available Saturday or Sunday
- Wifi Included
- Anything of a personal nature or that is not mentioned in included
- The price listed is per couple
- Valid for stays from November 3, 2022 to March 31, 2023
- Once purchased, please contact Landsby to confirm your dates and availability
- Upgrade your stay to a Corner King Waterview Room upon request (based on availability)
- Travel to Kingston with VIA Rail. Contact us to book your tickets
Kingston is a thriving city that delights visitors at all times of the year. Enjoy the local shops, restaurants and historic sites — all just minutes from your centrally located hotel. Use your Black Dog Hospitality gift card to grab a coffee or hot chocolate and stroll along the waterfront or enjoy a bite at one of the many restaurants. Kingston is known as a foodie destination with more restaurants per capita than almost any other place in Canada.
You’ll have plenty of time to explore the historic city, which once served as Canada’s capital, during your extended weekend stay. Take a stroll along the Lake Ontario waterfront, which gives you a glimpse of the entrance to the Thousand Islands Archipelago, or explore Fort Henry for a taste of 19th-century military life. The city is easy to navigate on foot, with the scenic historic district, Battery Park and Queen’s University all at your doorstep.
Then get ready for big adventure as you take off on what is sure to be the highlight of your stay — a 30-minute scenic helicopter flight over the beautiful Thousand Islands. The huge scope of this area is best explored by air. You’ll soak up the breathtaking aerial views of shipwrecks and gorgeous islands as well as the iconic sights of Boldt Castle, Singer Castle and Millionaires’ Row. Then, feeling like a millionaire yourself, you’ll land right in a field in the middle of the region’s newest cider mill where you will be treated to a flight of cider and a light meal. After dining, you’ll hop back on the helicopter for the return flight to Gananoque.