The Nature’s Bounty Private Retreat at The Wilfrid
Surrounded by fields, forests and vineyards, the Wilfrid Boutique Farmhouse is a spectacular property spanning five acres in beautiful Prince Edward County. It beckons travellers looking for relaxation and rejuvenation. An adults-only micro hotel, the Wilfrid offers sumptuous breakfasts, luxurious accommodations and many added indulgences that make it a guest favourite year after year.
On this 3-night nature getaway, you will have the luxury of being the only guests at the Wilfrid. You’ll have your choice of room and complete privacy throughout the grounds. This package includes unlimited use of the Scandinavian sauna (complete with a wood-fired sauna, cold plunge pool and hot plunge pool), a freshly prepared breakfast each morning, a kayak ride in a wildlife haven and a private nature walk with an experienced herbalist. Experience nature in the County at its best.
*Take advantage of Ontario’s 2022 Staycation Tax Rebate, up to 20%*
4 Days/3 Nights - $3750/couple CAD
Landsby is a Preferred Partner with VIA Rail – take the train to Trenton, Belleville or Napanee to enjoy this experience. Contact us to add your rail tickets and we can arrange a transfer into the county or arrange for a car rental.
Book an experience with Landsby and benefit from our preferred car rental agreements with Enterprise/National:
- Special contract rates
- Ceiling rates or 10% off best rate for National Car Rental
- 5% discount for Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Complimentary membership in National’s Emerald Club®
- Free additional driver
- Free car rental drop-off at Belleville rail station to drive into Prince Edward County
- Choice of three rooms at The Wilfrid, The White, The Green & The Suite (all rooms with private ensuite bathroom – 4 queen-sized beds in total)
- 3 breakfast feasts highlighting local seasonal fare
- Afternoon coffee/tea
- concierge dinner reservations
- Unlimited Scandinavian sauna wood fired outdoor sauna – cold plunge pool – hot plunge pool – heated changing cabin/relaxation room
- Japanese organic cotton bathrobes
- Wifi, cable + smart TV (Suite + Library)
- Fresh flowers in the room
- Nightly outdoor fire
- Curated wine selection for purchase on the premises
- Kayak ride in a wildlife haven
- Guided nature walk with a herbalist
- Anything of a personal nature or that is not mentioned above
- The optional experiences listed to the right
- The price listed is per couple
- You can add 2 more adults at $950 CAD per extra guest (maximum 2)
- Adult-only accommodation, 21 years and older
- Once purchased, please contact Landsby to confirm your dates and availability
- Add 1 chef-prepared dinner at The Wilfrid
- VIP private barrel tasting at a local vineyard
- Private yoga session at The Wilfrid with a trainer
- Champagne & Caviar platter for two at The Wilfrid
- Two dozen oysters freshly shucked at The Wilfrid
- A bottle of wine in the room upon arrival
Spring, Summer & Fall
- Bicycles for the duration of their stay
- 18 hole round of golf in Picton with cart
- Horseback riding afternoon
Prince Edward County is an incredible year round destination, with plenty to offer guests who love nature and the outdoors. Your stay at the Wilfrid Boutique Farmhouse is designed to recharge and rejuvenate. Hosts Frank and Nancy have created a beautiful country retreat complete with fresh flowers in your room and a gourmet breakfast in the mornings. This private getaway is based on pure indulgence and a reconnection with nature.
Begin your stay with an afternoon tea or coffee and get acquainted with the property. Allow Frank and Nancy to make your dinner reservations for the night or add on a dinner cooked fresh for you right on the premise (Frank is an accomplished chef). In the evenings you’ll enjoy a beautiful country outdoor fire and, if it is a clear night, your view will be a sky full of stars.
Your days can be spent as relaxed or active as you’d like. With unlimited access to the onsite sauna, you can melt away all stress by indulging in the Scandinavian ritual. This package is designed for the nature lover and includes a special guided nature walk with an herbalist that will open your eyes to all the incredible things growing around us. You’ll also indulge in a kayak ride through a quiet wildlife haven — an unforgettable experience.
The Wilfrid is centrally located in Prince Edward County, close to shops and restaurants. If you’re looking for more outdoor adventure, the County offers plenty to do.