Auberge du Lac-a-l’Eau-Claire
The Lac-à-l’Eau-Claire resort provides the comfort of a gorgeous urban hotel transported to the heart of a breathtaking environment. Located on the shores of a magnificent lake, the inn offers various types of lodging, from rooms at the Inn or pavilion, to cottages or condominiums, in a total of 155 rooms.
It is the perfect base camp for experiencing all the must-sees and must-dos that this vast and welcoming property has to offer – from snowmobiling and fishing to exquisite dining and deep relaxation in the spa.
With the incredible variety of activities and choices for lodging, your stay is guaranteed to be unique and unforgettable.
- Wifi throughout
- Health spa
- Restaurant/Dining room
- Indoor pool
- Gift shop
Activities on-site include:
- Playground with equipment for children
- Dog sledding
- Cross-country skiing
- Pedal boats
- Seasonal fishing
- Beaver watching
- bear watching
- Snow sliding
- Animated activities
Experience a getaway in the Inn, a condominium, a pavilion or a cottage:
- There are 55 room in the Inn and pavilions including 8 luxury room category and 8 suites
- There are 10 cottages with 4 bedrooms and 6 cottages with 5 bedrooms
- There are 10 condominiums 2 bedrooms and 2 condominiums with 5 bedrooms.
Inn rooms – for luxury and comfort:
- Sitting directly on the banks of the Lac-a-l’Eau-Claire, the Inn building is the focal point of the site. Tastefully decorated, the rooms are spacious and have an ambience that is at once warm and contemporary.
Condominiums – the utmost in comfort:
- The ideal space to meet your needs in terms of capacity, comfort, and a pleasant atmosphere – you will be delighted by the condos located near the Inn and facing the majestic lake. These condominiums offer you privacy and complete independence, with rooms outfitted with a private bath, a large living room and a well-equipped kitchenette.
Pavilions – atmosphere and tranquillity:
- Designed to meet the requirements of those looking for both calm and comfort, the pavilion rooms offer a cozy and distinctive atmosphere in a natural setting.
Cottages – warm and rustic decor:
- Completely independent, the 4 or 5 rooms cottages offer a restful stay with just the right amount of rustic charm to please nature lovers! The rooms with private bathrooms make it easy to combine conviviality and intimacy.