Ojibway Spirit Horse Experience with Overnight Retro Suites Stay
The Ojibway spirit horse is thought to be the only existing breed of the horse created by Indigenous people in Canada. During this adventure, visitors will experience firsthand the horse’s majestic beauty and healing capabilities. Gather around a fire to hear stories passed down by generations of First Nations People as they share their connection to this spiritual animal. The sound of traditional drums and fiddles will stay with you long after you’ve gone home. Spend your overnight at the very cool Retro Suites and continue your experience on Day 2 with a family pass to Point Pelee National Park, the southernmost point of the Canadian mainland.
Practicing Responsible Tourism in Canada
Here at Landsby, we feel very strongly that responsible tourism is the only way to explore Canada and that it’s the only way we can champion the very best Canadian experiences. It is every tourist and tourism business’s responsibility to look after the people of Canada, and to look after the environment. For every reservation on this indigenous spirit horse experience, a donation will be made to Acceptional Riders, and when the Responsible Traveller Pledge is signed, carbon offsets will be purchased for the transportation portion of your trips from Less Emissions, a provider of carbon offsetting projects in Ontario Southwest.
2 Days - $789.00/per couple CAD
- 1 night in a Queen Premier Suite at the Retro Suites in Chatham
- 3-hour spirit horse experience with refreshments and an art piece souvenir
- Family Pass to Point Pelee National Park
- Every booking makes a positive impact on the region you are visiting with a donation to Acceptional Riders
- When you sign the responsible traveller pledge, carbon offsets will be purchased for the transportation portion of your trip using Less Emissions
- Anything of a personal nature or that is not mentioned in included
- The price listed is for a minimum of 2 people
- Ask us about child rates under 12 years old
- Upgraded rooms are available at the Retro Suites
- Once purchased, please contact Landsby to confirm your dates, preferred time, and availability
- Medicine Walk with an Interpretive guide in the Carolinian woods with Flora and Fauna $45 + tax per person (min. 2 people)
- Spirit Horse Walk, take a Spirit horse with you for a walk on trails in the woods $65 + tax per pony
The Ojibway spirit horse is thought to be the only existing breed of horse developed by the Indigenous people of Canada. With this experience, visitors will receive firsthand knowledge of the horse’s majestic beauty and healing qualities. Gather around a fire to hear stories passed down by generations of First Nations People, as they speak of their deep connection to these spiritual animals. This is an authentic local experience created by First Nations people, as they pass down their history and their ways. The sound of traditional drums and fiddles will stay with you long after you’ve gone home. Make your way to Chatham-Kent for your overnight at the very cool Retro Suites.
After breakfast, drive an hour to Point Pelee National Park where you will experience nature as you’ve never experienced before. Spring brings with it flocks of migratory birds, and autumn, waves of vivid Monarch butterflies. Wander the trails in winter and catch the natural ice formations. In Summer, you’ll want to bask on the sunny, sandy beaches. Whether you cycle, paddle, or hike Canada’s second smallest and most ecologically diverse national park, you’ll be immersed in an unforgettable eco-adventure.